Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More fuzzies.

He doesn't like talking on the phone. This is something I can deal with, really. He'd rather be with me than blathering on the phone.

Yet tonight, and last night, he called me from out of town. Wanting to make sure things are going well with the insurance company. Checking how my back is. (Not that great, thanks for asking.)

More wonders today for someone who'd become convinced the world was full of callous people. A massage therapist who wanted to make sure that I see my dr and recommended a physiotherapist she used after her accident.

So tonight... more robax and a good sleep - hopefully. Even my best sleepytime cd didn't do me a damned bit of good last night. Whoda thunk I could sleep through opera?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home