Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the shawl

So. J brought back "stuff" for me from Turkey. A couple pins that I asked him for, and a pashmina shawl. Gorgeous, red shawl. I'm stunned. I wasn't expecting anything. Then, I'm at his house and he shows me the rest of his purchases. A pashmina shawl for both his mother and sister. Change purses for his niece and nephews. Amazing things for his own home. The man has excellent taste.

Last night we curled up and watched "Bubba Ho-Tep" together. A perfect, cheesy Halloween flick. He made me supper first. And I'm just trying to stay out of his way. NOT wear out my welcome.

Part of me really wants to invite him to SK this weekend. Although it isn't really the best way to meet family. But I reallllly want him to meet my family. He's the first one that I've been excited about meeting my family. Like "holy crap, I can't wait until they come up!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home