Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Curling Season

It's that time of year again. It's been a great summer, beautiful fall... really a perfect year. And now, it's curling season. My season officially starts on... well tomorrow.

I'm excited. It is my favorite season after all. Something to keep me busy. Well, maybe a little too busy for right now. I've got painting to finish!

Ever get that feeling something big is going to happen but you don't know what. Or when. Or how. It's just this feeling of trepidation or excitement. Or pending doom. I truly hope it's just the commencement of curling season doing this to me. Or the way my living room looks. Who'da thunk that orange and green could look so good together? Or change a room so completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home