Saturday, August 26, 2006

If shopping is therapy

Then I should be good for months, if not years to come. Got me a faucet, a vanity, a roman tub filler, and all the fun little towel hanging accessories. Just missing the tile. Had a moment of indecision at the point of ordering.

No indecision on the bath fixtures though. Rustic bronze, Ashfield single-lever lavatory faucet and Ashfield roman tub filler. Ashfield accessories - all rustic bronze. All in stock. Including the vanity. It was fate. Destiny. Meant to be.

Well, ok, I don't have ALL of it yet. Couple pieces did have to be ordered, and the vanity wouldn't fit in my car - go fig. But my ex-husband has this here bear skull in my living room that he wants back. I might just drag him out on a little truck related errand with me when everything comes in.

I really was surprised they'd have the rustic bronze fixtures in stock. She gave me a discount on all of 'em - only slightly more than the satin nickel woulda cost. I'd say it was because I'm so darned pretty, but... she was a she... Real nice woman. Showroom manager yet.

SO excited. This bathroom is coming together. Well, ok, three week wait on the drain assembly for the tub so I'm still slightly stalled, but I'll deal with that.

*takes a deep breath*

Lookit me go.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see it is coming together for you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home