Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Speaking of weird

I went to my old hotmail account today. It was a treasure trove of the past. Truly. Keep in mind, all of the emails I'm about to post about happened since late December.

1. Several posts from some guy I met a few years ago on a dating site. Most were prayers. This is particularly odd since I vaguely remember him either sending me peen pictures or having a "roommate" who turned out to be a girlfriend or FI.

2. An invitation to Reunion.com from a musician I met in Nova Scotia. Keep in mind, I have had no contact with this man since then. About 3 years ago. Out of curiosity, I checked out his website. He's released a CD. It's pretty good. But still, wtf?

3. Random blog comments requesting moderation. Some are completely bizarre. Most are totally random.

It was kind of nice to revisit some of those memories. Some of the stuff I found was interesting to say the least. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home