Monday, January 01, 2007

Beautiful Day

Karen Blackwell Jones


Good morning darling, how'd you sleep last night?
It's a new day, and I don't know about you, but something feels so right
I can't remember, I can't remember, such a beautiful day

The sun is shining and your kiss is on my lips
You remind me with a brush of your fingertips
I can't remember, I can't remember, such a beautiful day


Life was a series of days, each one just like the other
One by one passing me by
Something in me was missing, so hard to discover
Now I know that you're the reason why
It's a beautiful day

In your eyes I see my future all laid out
I hear your voice and I know without a doubt
I can't remember, I can't remmeber, such a beautiful day

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home