Monday, June 13, 2005

A woman is like a teabag?

All right, typing that made me laugh. First, because when I worked for TransAlta in Calgary, I had a cube with a window - this meant sharing the cube with a window with a woman named Sue. And we were both big tea drinkers so we had a kettle that we shared and we'd make regular trips across the street to Co-op to get more tea. Anyway, whenever she was making herself some tea, I'd hear "tea...bag?" and turn around to see her holding a teabag with this great big grin on her face.

Umm, ok, so maybe you had to be there.

Back to the quote. This morning my sister in law sent me an email that contained the following quote:

"A woman is like a teabag...you don't know how strong she is until you put her in hot water"

Of course it also contained this little gem, "Don't start with me, you WILL NOT win."

Wow, now I'm not sure which one is my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home