Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yikes.

Sometimes life just throws you that curveball to make you actually think, instead of just plodding through, uninvolved and unthinking.

I had an interview today. With a company in Halifax. Phone interview, but best interview I've ever participated in. Ever. Seriously.

Yikes.

I'm on the edge of having to make a huge decision. Yes, I started the ball rolling, I got myself to this point, but there was a part of me that really didn't believe it could/would happen. Now, I have to determine my priorities. What I want in my life and which city best meets those priorities. I want to have some kind of plan or idea should I get a second interview and an offer from this company. Hell, I've already had a week to ponder it and I'm nowhere.

Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home