Monday, August 15, 2005

Sorry for the lack of posting

I'm going through some stuff right now. I don't care to post about it, but I'm a little more emotional than normal. I've also lacked the humour my posts used to have when I first started this. I'm not sure how long the break will take, I'm not sure what the outcome will be but for awhile I won't be posting regularly. Just more of this intermittent stuff when something happens.

Like tonight. Started sewing myself a skirt. It's going to look fabulous. Just have the zipper, facing and hem to do and it'll all be done and ready to wear. I'm such a domestic goddess... anyone want pie?

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could go for pie! :) {{hugs}} Hope you make it through whatever you are going through, and soon. I look forward to your posts, and have to say I am a little excited to know that another stitcher is moving closer to me. Take care of yourself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home