Monday, August 08, 2005

Ah, forgot one.

Kinda takes the steam out of the rant to realize you've forgotten an item, but I'll just throw it here as an addendum....

I'm tired of drunks in bars. Do not approach me at last call and try to offer to buy me a drink in a last ditch attempt to get someone to go home with you. Yes, I know you spent the night trying to get chicks 10 years younger than you to go home with you. And I know that you've decided to lower your "standards" in order to just have someone go home with you. It ain't gonna be me. However, you may want to consider the value of standards which have you out searching bars for someone significantly younger than you to take home with you. Unless you, like, want to, like, hear about how Buffy and her like, BF are so having trouble.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true! I think it's the main reason why I have stoped going to bars. Could also be that since I moved here I haven't really found anyone I would visit a bar with. Anyways, men are a mystery that I have yet to figure out. Can't imagine why they thing we are so difficult, have they ever realized how difficult they are? :)

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

There's 2 sides to each story.

The Calgary scene doesn't interest me either.

zigsaysthis.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home