Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Surprise!!!

I've gotta stop sleeping in or start drinking coffee, or SOMETHING. Well, I'm not sure either of those would really have made this week or this morning better. I came in to the office to find I'd received an email overnight. Excited, I checked my mail. I shouldn't have.

My ex has decided to speed up the divorce proceedings, citing adultery - apparently his, but I couldn't quite tell - as the reason. I'm not sure what this means for me because I'm fairly sure all of the divorce stuff with my separation stuff. But now we're talking speeding things up (4 months!!! and I thought I was impatient) and throwing in a little complication.

I'm not sure if this is just another attempt at manipulation by him or if he really means it. To this point, everything he's done has been designed to freak me out and send me running back to him or make me feel guilty. I vote for guilty this time, but one never can tell.

I can see this is going to be an interesting week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home