Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Insomnia.

I don't get it. I never used to have a problem sleeping.

Last night I just had too many good thoughts in my head. The day started out a little crappy, but things just got better and better as the day went by. I enjoyed seeing Madagascar. Funny little movie. I talked to people I wanted or needed to talk to. Got things cleared up between the evil twin and I and... well :) just had a good night all around.

But I get to bed and I can't get the thoughts to shut up. I'm like a kid at christmas. Something good is coming up and I just can't stop thinking about it. Oh, and there's my toastmasters speech tomorrow too. Good/bad, whatever. That one gives me something to think about. Trying to remember my opening and figure out how to transition into my conclusion. Ack! Guess what's going to cause tonight's sleepless night?

At some point last night, I woke and listened to the rain. It was such a nice rain. Not sure what caused me to wake up. And I think I had my sleep interrupted more than once. But I'm really not sure. Probably a good thing if I can't recount the times and what I was thinking about. Well, other than... "ooops, kicked a cat when I rolled over"

But it's time for me to go home now. Lotsa time on the bus for good thoughts :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home