Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big Changes

There may be big changes coming in my life. J and I have made some decisions around our future and what we want and we've decided to go for it. I'm not really sure what it means for either of us career-wise, but if you thought me moving to Nova Scotia was a bad idea, you'll probably think the same of our new plan.

We've decided not to tell people mainly because we don't want a whole lot of "Bad idea! Really bad idea" crap like I got in the past (for something that really was NOT a bad idea.) Although, I'm kinda tempted to tell people so when they call me up and say "hey, got a spare bed I can sleep in?" I can remind them what a bad idea I had and point them to the nearest Super 8 or equivalent.

Yes, I'm a child like that.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Hey now, that's not fair.

*I* supported the move.

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Hey now, that's not fair.

*I* supported the move.

 
At 12:38 AM , Anonymous T said...

Ya I did too! Well except I was being selfish and didn't want to see you go, but I supported it!

E, life's about dreams, and sometimes you have to just put one foot in front of the other and step somewhere you've never been. But you can't get closer to them if you don't take that first step. So whatever it is, if it's your mutual bliss, you should do it.
So this is also a comment about the next blog. Just DO IT. Put one foot in front of the other. You'll just never know what happens!

Love ya long time....Jeff Too....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home