Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snowshoeing

Well, if all goes as planned, there's snowshoeing in my future. Or cross country skiing. Or something. J is being super supportive with the weight loss and is right there with me for the exercise, not to mention cooking great healthy meals.

This weekend, I'd love to go snowshoeing. It's something I've wanted to try for years (try 10) and J wants to know what to get me for Christmas - snowshoes would be perfect if it's something I like. In the meantime, I get to outfit myself - new boots, mitts, a toque to go with the long underwear I picked up the other night and the fantastic scarf J brought me from Turkey. Ok, maybe I should replace that with something more practical.

So far, the weather has been cooperative dumping enough snow in this past week for either snowshoeing or cross country skiing. I suppose it's too much to ask for temperatures above -20C, but I'm not against hoping.

Come Monday, I'll have something to post about enjoying the outdoors. Maybe even a great snapshot or two as well!

2 Comments:

At 12:46 AM , Blogger Crazy Beancounter Chick said...

Hey darling! I'm taking up snowshoing too this year! We'll have to go!!!

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger Greg said...

Had to buzz it before I moved on. I'm happy for you Erin, and hope that 2008 brings you even more of what you deserve. Peace out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home