Monday, June 06, 2005

Another clarification on the weekend

C'mon you guys can't read my mind? I've had enough questions about where I meet the guys I date so....

Saturday night was not a date. I was unpacking and generally getting stuff settled in the new place. I took my patio furniture from the garage to the deck and on the way was invited to join the neighbors around the fire. I thought this was a great way to get to know some people. Which I did; and Tamara is a wonderful girl. Dave and Rob - real nice guys. Met the neighbor with multiple personalities. There's really no other way to explain her complete personality change during a conversation with Doug. Doug - the condo association president who's an ass when he drinks, but otherwise quite normal.

Thanks guys - I really do try to have some kind of standards when I pick my dates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home