Sunday, April 24, 2005

My weekend...

Trip to Calgary was good. Great even. Saw some good friends, got a great haircut and had some good sushi.

Came back and today I had a date. Hell, the guy wants a second date even though I completely embarassed myself as we left the coffee shop. Pretty impressive. And no, I'm not sharing what stupid thing I did.

Found two places in the north that I like. I think I'm going to offer on the one for sure. It was a hard decision between the one with hardwood, and the larger one with a double garage and a better ensuite. But hardwood isn't going to make up for the huge difference in size and quality of the second place. It is a bit longer to work on bus/train, but for $10,000 extra, I get a much nicer place.

Also heard some sad news this weekend

When I lived in Carstairs, my neighbors were friends of mine and the wife of one worked with my ex. We got to know them and their oldest son quite well. In the past few weeks, they've learned that their oldest son was molested by a 14 year old boy in the neighborhood. He's 7 years old. He was the sweetest little guy. Those friends tend to be closer with T anyway so I've just heard from him and my hairdresser. Don't have all the information, just bits and pieces, but I feel for the little guy and what he's been through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home